Strattera is one of the nonstimulant drugs approved for treatment of ADHD. Other nonstimulants used to treat ADHD include guanfacine, clonidine and some antidepressants.Buy Strattera (Atomoxetine) online UK,Strattera buy online Germany,Strattera 40mg buy online Sweden,Strattera for sale online Netherland,AU
Nonstimulant therapy.Buy Strattera (Atomoxetine) online UK,Strattera buy online Germany,Strattera 40mg buy online Sweden,Strattera for sale online Netherland,AU
Strattera® (atomoxetine) is the first nonstimulant medication approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Strattera and all the other nonstimulants are generally considered to be less effective than psychostimulants in treating ADHD. The nonstimulants are usually considered second- and third-line medications.
Strattera works on the neurotransmitter (chemical in the brain that transmits nerve impulses) called norepinephrine. Like the stimulant drugs, Strattera is effective in treating and controlling ADHD symptoms. Unlike stimulant drugs, Strattera is not a controlled substance. Therefore, people are less likely to abuse or become dependent on it.
In addition, Strattera doesn’t cause many of the potential side effects linked to psychostimulants, such as sleeplessness. Strattera can cause very significant abdominal pain, nausea and drowsiness, especially when starting the medication. Strattera tends to offset the effect of the stimulant starting to work and then wearing off. At times, it still should be taken more than once a day.Buy Strattera (Atomoxetine) online UK,Strattera buy online Germany,Strattera 40mg buy online Sweden,Strattera for sale online Netherland,AU
How does Strattera work?
This medication works by increasing the amount of norepinephrine, an important chemical in the brain. Doing this appears to help ADHD by increasing attention span and reducing impulsive behavior and hyperactivity.
Who should not take Strattera?
There are certain situations in which you shouldn’t take Strattera. If you or your child has any of the following conditions, you should inform your healthcare provider before taking Strattera:
- Allergy to Strattera or any of its components.
- Narrow angle glaucoma (a condition that causes increased pressure in the eyes and can lead to blindness).Buy Strattera (Atomoxetine) online UK,Strattera buy online Germany,Strattera 40mg buy online Sweden,Strattera for sale online Netherland,AU
- Treatment with a type of medication called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), such as Nardil® (phenelzine), Parnate® (tranylcypromine), Marplan® (isocarboxazid) or Emsam® (selegeline transdermal system) within 14 days of starting Strattera.
- An adrenal problem called pheochromocytoma or a history of this condition.
- Severe heart disease.
How do antidepressants work?
Since most antidepressants work by increasing the levels of brain messenger chemicals (neurotransmitters), such as norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine, it makes sense that they might have effects similar to other ADHD stimulant and nonstimulant treatments that appear to work by similar mechanisms.
Antidepressant treatment can have a small effect on attention span as well as impulse control, hyperactivity and aggressiveness. Children and adolescents treated with antidepressants are often more willing to take direction and may be less disruptive.Buy Strattera (Atomoxetine) online UK,Strattera buy online Germany,Strattera 40mg buy online Sweden,Strattera for sale online Netherland,AU
Antidepressants have the advantage of a low potential for abuse and there is no evidence that they suppress growth or contribute to significant weight loss.
Who should not take antidepressants?
Antidepressants should not be used in the following situations:
- If you have a history or tendency toward manic behavior or manic depression (bipolar disorder).
- Wellbutrin (bupropion) should not be taken if you have any history of seizures or epilepsy.
- Treatment with antidepressants should not be initiated if you have taken a MAO inhibitor antidepressant, such as Nardil, Parnate. Marplan or Emsam within the last 14 days.
Each type of antidepressant has its own contraindications and usage warnings; you should discuss these with your healthcare provider.